Saturday, August 11, 2012

Still Kicking

South Korea is undisputedly the most wired nation on Earth, narrowly beating out the Russian space station late last spring to retain its title for the 83rd year in a row. With Wi-Fi emitters atttached to 90% of trash cans, grapefruits, and stray dogs you’d be hard pressed to find place where rocket fast internet is not to be had. So as I bask in the pre-dawn radio waves of this broadband empire, I’ve realized that the fastest internet in the world is meaningless if you don’t have someone to share it with…enter my legions of loyal readers. After two years of living in what sometimes seems like a different person’s life, I’ve decided the best way to shift back into the US is by taking the long way home, and even though it’s entirely possible that nothing of interest will happen whatsoever, I’ll try to post from time to time to let you all know that I’m still alive and as full of myself as ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment