Friday, August 6, 2010

New Mailing Address

The internet giveth, then the internet decide to not worketh. The Kenya based chapter of my fan club has a new mailing address but technical difficulties have prevented me from updating the contact information in the side bar so please note that my most recent mailing address is as follows:

Lorenzo Nava PCV
P.O. Box 5905
80200
Malindi, Kenya

As before please read the mailing instructions posted on this site before licking the envelope, putting a stamp on your well wishes, and throwing your hopes and dreams into the unforgiving, parcel crushing talons of the international postage system. Please also bear in mind that, while I will be incredibly grateful for any hard copy fan mail that manages find its way to me, the post office if a few bumpy hours away from me and, as such, enail remains the fastest andmost reliable means of expressing your undying admiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment